Davis & Hosfield professionals have been retained as consulting and testifying experts for a wide variety of matters requiring independent financial and economic analysis. Whether it is critiquing an opposing expert report or performing a forensic accounting investigation, our team of accountants and fraud examiners have the training and experience to present clear, defensible opinions to both clients and Courts.
The following are examples of the types of analyses our experts have provided:
- Lost earnings for personal injury, wrongful death and employment discrimination matters
- Forensic accounting investigations to determine business and personal income for matrimonial disputes
- Lost income to a trust and estate resulting from attorney malpractice claims
- Lost income to a physician resulting from non-renewal of clinical privileges
- Tracing of funds in fraud investigations