David Duski to present on the future of trademark infringement
August 25, 2017
Time: December 4, 2017 12:00 pm
Chicago, IL – David Duski, Director at Davis & Hosfield, will be presenting during The Knowledge Group’s live CPE/CLE webinar on Monday, December 4, 2017 from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm (EST).
Mr. Duski, along with other IP professionals on the panel, will discuss topics including:
- Trademark Infringement: What is a Likelihood of Confusion?
- Best Practices to Avoid Infringement
- Trademark Infringement Litigation:
- Surveys and Experiments to Evaluate Perception and Materiality
- Damages and Other Remedies
- Notable Court Rulings and Recent Developments
Complimentary registration for this webinar is available with code: DAVIS146733
Click here for more information and to register.